National USA Volleyball Beach CAP I Course
|Host||USA Beach Volleyball and USA Volleyball|
|Date||May 10-11, 2014|
|Location||U.S. Olympic Training Center, Chula Vista|
|2800 Olympic Parkway|
|Chula Vista, CA 91915-60000|
|Map and Location|
|BCAP I||Sat, 8:00 am - 8:30 am||BCAP I Registration and Check in|
|Sat, 8:30 am - 9:30 pm||BCAP I Classroom and On Sand Sessions|
|Sun, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm||BCAP I Classroom and On Sand Sessions|
BCAP I Required Course Documents
2013 Background Screening
2013 International Background Screening
USAV-CAP Code of Ethics
BCAP I Drill Form
BCAP I Volleyball Philosophy Form
BCAP I Requirements Checklist
Beach CAP Cadre
|Ali Lamberson||Jon Aharoni|
|USA Beach Volleyball||USA Beach Volleyball|
|Beach CAP I Cadre Instructor||Beach CAP I Cadre Instructor|
Please note that in order to register for this BCAP I course, you will be prompted to log in to your Webpoint membership account with your USAV membership user name and password.
Please note that if you are taking the Beach IMPACT on Wednesday, you will need to contact Amber at (719)228-6800 to register for the Beach CAP I. The registration system will NOT allow you to register on your own.
- Click here to register for the Beach CAP in Chula Vista, CA-No stay and No meals
- Click here to register for the Beach CAP in Chula Vista, CA-Meals only. No stay on campus
- Registration is now closed for those needing on-campus boarding and meals. There are still a few remaining suites! Please contact Amber before 9:00 AM MST on Thursday, May 8, if you're interested.
Additional Registration Details:
International coaches will require a background screening and may be charged more the standard $25 fee for processing.
International background screenings may also take a little longer to process.
This course includes all modules necessary for certification! You do not have to purchase modules separately.
You are required to stay all day on both days, attend all sessions, submit all assignments, pass the follow-up exam and pass a USAV Background Screening in order to receive certification.
1. Attend a full BCAP Course again (without test), or
2. Purchase from 1-4 Module sessions offered on day 1 or 2. Contact the National Office if you wish to purchase these modules separately.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (719) 228-6800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.