Beach CAP I and Beach IMPACT in Gulf Shores
Gulf Shores, Alabama
National USA Volleyball Beach IMPACT Course
|Host||USA Beach Volleyball, USA Volleyball and Gulf Coast Region|
|Date||April 30, 2014|
|Location||City of Gulf Shores Adult Activity Center|
|260 Clubhouse Dr.|
|Gulf Shores, AL 36542|
|Map and directions|
|Beach IMPACT||Wed, 8:30 am -1:30 pm|| City of Gulf Shores Adult Activity Center
Additional Registration Details:
- International coaches will require a background screening and may be charged more the standard $25 fee for processing.
- International background screenings may also take a little longer to process.
- This course includes all modules necessary for certification! You do not have to purchase modules separately.
- If you have attended a module prior to the course and have a module certificate to apply to this course, please contact the USAV Coaching Education Office.
- If you cannot stay for the entire course on Sunday afternoon please contact the USAV Coaching Education Office.
- You are required to stay all day on both days and attend all sessions in order to receive certification.
BCAP I Required Course Documents
2013 Background Screening
2013 International Background Screening
USAV-CAP Code of Ethics
BCAP I Drill Form
BCAP I Volleyball Philosophy Form
BCAP I Requirements Checklist
Beach CAP Cadre
|Ali Lamberson||Jon Aharoni||Wayne Holly|
|USA Beach Volleyball||USA Beach Volleyball||USA Beach Volleyball|
|Beach CAP I Cadre Instructor||Beach CAP I Cadre Instructor||Beach CAP I Cadre Instructor|
Coaches wishing to re-certify have the following registration options:
To register for one or more re-certification module(s), CLICK HERE.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (719) 228-6800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.