REFUND POLICY: If you choose to request a refund on any course for which you have registered, you will be charged a 10 percent refund fee for administrative costs.
Online IMPACT Webinar #14
September 26-27, 2012 (Wednesday & Thursday)
Click here for Time Zone Comparison
- The cost of the Webinar will vary depending on the time of the year you take it. The early season, early registration cost will be $65.00 and require coaches to have an internet connection (high speed is best) for 2.5 hours BOTH nights of the presentation.
- The Webinars will generally being at 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time (7:30 p.m. ET; 6:30 p.m. CT; 4:30 p.m. PT) BOTH nights of the Webinar.
- Late fees may apply! Early Registration for this Webinar will end on September 24, 2012. Late Registration is in effect on September 24, 2012 and fees will increase by $15.00.
- Registration will close at 12:00 p.m. MT on Tuesday, September 26, 2012. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME!
- Depending on the number of coaches registered, USAV reserves the right to cancel a class due to low numbers.
- You will receive an email from Amber Turner, Evan Engle, or Whitney Davis containing links to get into the Webinar each night, a couple days before the actual webinar.
- You will NOT be able to take this Webinar on an iPad, iPhone, or other portable device. Please contact the USA Volleyball Education Department if you think you on a device that this webinar is not compatible with.
- EACH attendee MUST HAVE THEIR OWN COMPUTER! Print off the manual & materials well in advance of the Webinar start time (or have it minimized to refer back to). Small groups of coaches in the same room may share a speaker connection, but must each have their own internet connection. You will need to get permission with the CAP Department before doing this.
- If you have ANY problems connecting to the audio or visual program either evening, please contact GoToWebinar Help Line Toll Free at 888-25-8414, or Long distance at + 1-805-617-7002
Your IMPACT Instructors for this Webinar will be:
- Don Burroughs-Director, Ohio Valley Region Coaching Education
- Diana Cole-Director, USA Volleyball Coaching Education
Group discounts are available to clubs or Regions for groups of 10 (or more) attending one of the regularly scheduled Webinar Clinic dates below, in one location with a single internet/audio connection and facilitated on-site by club director or Region staff. Contact Evan, Amber or Diana at the national office for more details.
View tentative 2011-2012 IMPACT Schedule and get IMPACT information
For more information or questions please contact the USAV CAP Office at (719) 228-6800 or email at email@example.com.