Beach IMPACT Online Webinar 10
Colorado Springs, Colorado
REFUND POLICY: if you choose to receive a refund on any course for which you have registered, you will be charged a 10% refund fee for administrative costs.
Beach IMPACT Webinar September 24-25, 2012
Join USA Volleyball for an on-line Beach specific version of the 2012 IMPACT Certification Clinic in September. Part 1 of the Beach IMPACT Webinar will begin at 5:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) and ends at 8:00 p.m. Part 2 also from 5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). Early Bird pricing will apply only until September 22, 2012. Registration deadline will be on September 24 at 12 p.m. (Mountain Time).
Click here for Time Zone Comparison’s.
- Ali Lamberson - USA Volleyball Director, International and High Performance Beach Programs
- Jon Aharoni - USAV Beach Cadre
- Diana Cole-USA Volleyball Director, Coaching Accreditation Program
The National Beach IMPACT certification will be required before you can become Beach CAP Level I Certified. Coaches will not be able to use their indoor IMPACT towards this beach IMPACT/CAP requirement- they are SEPARATE! However - if you already have an indoor IMPACT Certification in your online Member record, you qualify for the discounted Beach IMPACT Webinar rate for the Beach IMPACT Webinar(s).
This ENTRY LEVEL course fulfills the requirement to coach in the USA Volleyball Junior Beach programs & ALSO fulfills BCAP Level I’s pre-requisite for a “foundations” level course.
This course covers the most basic information for Beach coaches about professional & ethical behavior, coaching duties, risk management & legalities, coaching philosophy & drill/practice design, youth volleyball & parent involvement. Beach Skills & Systems are touched on ONLY BRIEFLY here as most information is covered by the IMPACT Manual, by a Beach IMPACT Plus sand-court based clinic, or in more detail in the BCAP Level I course.
NOTE: The next Beach CAP I Course will be held in Chula Vista in October at the Arco Olympic Training that you may be able to use this BIMPACT Clinic towards.
You will choose between two options for Beach IMPACT:
1) Those already holding a current indoor IMPACT Certification,
2) Those not already IMPACT Certified.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS BEACH IMPACT WEBINAR.
- Test info is emailed on the last day of the Webinar. Once test info is emailed, the test window is open for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks coaches who have attended the Webinar & passed the test will be emailed a PDF'd NATIONAL BEACH IMPACT certificate.
- EACH attendee MUST HAVE THEIR OWN COMPUTER! Print off the manual & materials well in advance of the Webinar start time. · Small groups of coaches in the same room may share a speaker connection, but must each have their own internet connection.
- Please insure that you type the name of any other coach watching the presentation on the same computer in the Q&A box during the webinar for attendance verification.
- This presentation does NOT work well on IPAD or IPHONE-please use a laptop or desktop computer!
- If you have ANY problems connecting to the audio or visiaul program either evening, please contact GoToWebinar Help Line Toll Free at 888-25-8414, or Long distance at + 1-805-617-7002
Contact the CAP Department with any questions. (719) 228-6800 or email@example.com and ask for Amber Turner or Whitney Davis.