Refund Policy: If you choose to request a refund on any course for which you have registered, you WILL be charged a 10 percent refund fee for administrative costs.
Beach IMPACT Online Webinar #11
October 25-26, 2012 (Thursday and Friday)
6:30pm - 9pm Mountain Time
Click here for Time Zone Comparison
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS BEACH WEBINAR. (#11)
To register, you will choose between two options for Beach IMPACT:
- Those that already hold a current indoor IMPACT Certification or
- Those not already IMPACT Certified
Join USA Volleyball for an on-line Beach specific version of the 2012 IMPACT Certification Clinic in October. Part 1 of the Beach IMPACT Webinar will begin at 6:30 p.m. (Mountain Time) and ends at 9:00 p.m. Part 2 also from 6:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. (Mountain Time). Early Bird pricing will apply only until October 23, 2012. Registration deadline will be on October 25 at 12 p.m. (Mountain Time).
CADRE Includes (Pre-recorded)
- Ali Lamberson - USA Volleyball Director, International and High Performance Beach Programs
- Jon Aharoni - USAV Beach Cadre
- Diana Cole-USA Volleyball Director, Coaching Accreditation Program
The National Beach IMPACT certification will be required before you can become Beach CAP Level I Certified. Coaches will not be able to use their indoor IMPACT towards this beach IMPACT/CAP requirement. If you already have an indoor IMPACT Certification in your online Member record, you qualify for the discounted Beach IMPACT Webinar rate for the Beach IMPACT Webinar(s).
This entry level course fulfills the requirement to coach in the USA Volleyball Junior Beach programs and also fulfills the prerequisite for a BCAP Level I “foundations” level course.
This course covers the most basic information for Beach coaches about professional & ethical behavior, coaching duties, risk management & legalities, coaching philosophy & drill/practice design, youth volleyball & parent involvement. Beach Skills & Systems are touched on only briefly here as most information is covered by the IMPACT Manual, by a Beach IMPACT Plus sand-court based clinic, or in more detail in the BCAP Level I course.
NOTE: The next Beach CAP I Course will be held in Louisville, KY at the AVCA Convention, and you may be able to use this B-IMPACT Clinic towards that BCAP certification.
- Test info is emailed on the last day of the Webinar. Once test info is emailed, the test window is open for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, coaches who have attended the Webinar and passed the test will be emailed a pdf National Beach IMPACT certificate.
- Attendees must have their own computers. Print off the manual and materials well in advance of the Webinar start time. Small groups of coaches in the same room may share a speaker connection, but must have their own internet connection.
- Please insure that you type the name of any other coach watching the presentation on the same computer in the Q&A box during the Webinar for attendance verification.
- This presentation does not work well on Ipads or Iphones- Please use a laptop or desktop computer!
- If you have any problems connecting to the audio or visual program during each evening, please contact GoToWebinar Help Line Toll Free at 888-25-8414, or Long distance at +1-805-617-7002
Contact the CAP Department with any questions. (719) 228-6800 or email@example.com and ask for Amber Turner or Whitney Davis.