Indoor IMPACT Webinar 15
Live online from Colorado Springs, CO, AlabamaOct. 23 - 24, 2012
Refund Policy: If you choose to request a refund on any course for which you have registered, you WILL be charged a 10 percent refund fee for administrative costs.
Indoor IMPACT Online Webinar #15
October 23-24, 2012 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
5:30pm - 8pm Mountain Time
Click here for Time Zone Comparison
REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR THIS WEBINAR. (#15)
- The cost of the Webinar will vary depending on the time of the year you take it. The early season, early registration cost will be $50.00 and require coaches to have an internet connection (high speed is best) for 2.5 hours BOTH nights of the presentation.
- The Webinar will generally begin at 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time (7:30 p.m. ET; 6:30 p.m. CT; 4:30 p.m. PT) Both nights of the Webinar.
- Late fees may apply! Early registration for this Webinar will end on October 21, 2012. Late Registration is in effect on October 22, 2012 and fees will increase by $15.00.
- Registration will close at 12:00 p.m. MT on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME!
- Depending on the number of coaches registered, USAV reserves the right to cancel a class due to low numbers.
- You will recieve an email from Amber Turner, Evan Engle, or Whitney Davis containing links to get into the Webinar each night, a couple days before the actual webinar.
- You will NOT be able to take this Webinar on an iPad, iPhone, or other portable device. Please contact the USA Volleyball Education Department if you think you will be on a device that this webinar is not compatible with.
- EACH attendee MUST HAVE THEIR OWN COMPUTER! Print off the manual & materials well in advance of the webinar start time (or have it minimized to refer back to). Small groups of coaches in the same room may share a speaker connection, but must each have their own internet connection. You will need to get permission with the CAP Department before doing this.
- If you have any problems connecting to the audio or visual program either evening, please contact GoToWebinar Help Line Toll Free at 888-25-8414, or long distance at + 1-805-617-7002.
Your IMPACT Instructors for this Webinar will be:
- Andy Pai, USA Volleyball Coordinator of Sport Development and Grants
- Denise Sheldon, USA Volleyball Coordinator of Indoor High Performance
Group discounts are available to clubs or Regions for groups of 10 (or more) attending one of the regularly scheduled Webinar Clinic dates below, in one location with a single internet/audio connection and facilitated on-site Club Director or Region Staff. Contact Evan, Amber, or Whitney at the National office for more details.
For more information or questions please contact the USAV CAP office at (719) 228-6800 or email at email@example.com.