- About Us
- Affiliated Organizations
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Corporate Reports
- USA Volleyball Sponsors
- Subscribe To News
- USA Volleyball Foundation
USA Volleyball is the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of volleyball in the United States and is recognized as such by the Federation International de Volleyball and the United States Olympic Committee (USOC).
The vision of USA Volleyball is to be a world-class leading organization in all aspects of volleyball and to engage and inspire our nation through a cultivated passion for the game and continued success at winning Olympic and Paralympic medals.
The mission of USA Volleyball is to lead, serve and grow all areas of the sport of volleyball - including beach, indoor and sitting - achieving excellence while providing a lifetime of opportunities for all to participate in a safe and positive environment
In order to accomplish this mission, USA Volleyball has established four strategic priorities:
- Sustained competitive International, Olympic and Paralympic Success. As the USOC-recognized NGB, provide the opportunities and support necessary for our athletes at all levels of international competition, in beach, indoor and sitting, to reach the podium.
- Participation, Program and Membership Growth: Provide the opportunities and resources through available programs which develop and retain a steadily growing participation base and a membership that is increasingly diversified.
- Resource Optimization: Have a strategic and fiscally prudent financial plan that includes both resource cultivation and judicious allocation in support of our overall goals.
- Marketing and Brand Affinity: Increase brand awareness while expanding affinity for USA Volleyball.
USA Volleyball is committed to and works toward opportunity for all to participate. It is an advocate for all Americans-endeavoring to assure universal access to opportunities at all levels of the game.
Thus USA Volleyball will diligently :
- Work toward provision of ample opportunity, quality opportunity and equality of access for every resident of this diverse nation.
- Act to expand opportunity for under-represented groups and aggressively recruit participation from those groups.
- Make its daily decisions concerning resources, players, coaches, officials, administrators, and employees on the basis of individual merit and excellence of performance regardless of age, class, ancestry, color, national origin, race, religious creed, disability or handicap, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Exercise its corporate will to encourage constituent organizations to act in accordance with the foregoing principles.
USA Volleyball believes that volleyball has so many positive things to offer those who participate. First, and most importantly, whether one is a gifted athlete or a recreational player, volleyball is FUN! It is a lifetime sport enjoyed by players from 8 to 80. Participation in volleyball is not only good exercise, but also involves team cooperation and spirit. We are committed to introducing our sport to all of America.