With the first tournaments of the 2008-09 season on the horizon, USA Team Handball (USATH) today announced individual registration fees for players wishing to participate in USATH sanctioned tournaments, regionals and national tournaments.Individual Membership Benefits
- Join a community of athletes that cares deeply about Team Handball
- Have a voice in the direction and development of Team Handball
- Enjoy the right to participate in all USATH events (sanctioned tournaments, clinics, tryouts, courses etc)
- Opportunity to represent the USA in Pan American Championships, World Championships, and Olympic Games (U.S. citizens only) and selected international events.
- Secondary insurance coverage at USATH sanctioned events
- Access to members-only area of www.usateamhandball.org with opportunities to access giveaways and special articles
- USATH monthly E-newsletter, featuring personality profiles of USATH, training tips, coverage of major competitions, news, information and more.
- 10% discount on apparel and merchandise sold through USATH
- Opportunity to attend "Local" Referee and Coach certification courses at no cost
- Opportunity to attend "Regional" and "National" certification courses provided by USATH
- Additional benefits for Supporting and Lifetime members will be announced
- USA Team Handball car window sticker
- USATH Membership card
Adult Participant: Any individual age 21 or older who registers as an athlete, referee, coach, official and/or event director for any USATH sanctioned Event.
Youth Participant: Any individual age 20 or younger who registers as an athlete, referee, coach, official and/or event director for any USATH sanctioned Event
Supporting Member: Any individual who wishes to demonstrate financial support for the purpose, programs, aims and objectives of USATH.
Life member: Any individual who wishes to demonstrate an extraordinary, timeless commitment to USA Team Handball via a lifetime membership fee. USATH will honor lifetime members from USTHF, although all event participants are encouraged to show their support for USATH by maintaining active, current annual membership as well.
Honorary Member: Honorary members are those individuals who as a matter of prestige and honorary are provided a complimentary membership in USATH. Honorary members have no voting privileges.2008 - 2012 Membership Fee Structure
Adult Participant (age 21+ on the first day of the season):
- 2008-09: $60
- 2009-10: $90
- 2010-11: $90
- 2011-12: $90
Multi Year Pricing
- 2008-2010: $135
- 2008-2011: $200
- 2008-2012: $260
Youth Participant (Less than 21 on the first day of the season):
- 2008-09: $30
- 2009-10: $45
- 2010-11: $45
- 2011-12: $45
Multi Year Pricing
- 2008-2010: $65
- 2008-2011: $100
- 2008-2012: $130
Additional Membership Rules & Regulations
- Gold: $250+
- Silver: $100-$249
- Bronze: $50
- Membership is valid for one competitive season (first Tuesday after Labor day through Labor Day of the following year)
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
- There is no pro-rating of membership fees
- Registrations received online shall be processed within two business days. (Online registration form is expected to be available before the end of September)
- Registrations received via mail/fax shall be processed within 1-2 weeks upon receipt and subject to an additional $10 processing fee.
- There is a $25 fee for RUSH processing.
- Rush processing guarantees membership number availability in our database and/or online membership search.
- As long as a membership number can be verified by our online search, a member is permitted to be on the floor at any USATH sanctioned event.
- Register at the beginning of a season to receive 12 months' worth of benefits!