2015 - PAN AMERICAN GAMES
2015 - SPARRING
Selection Procedures for Cadets, Junior and Senior National Teams have all been posted.
- Cadets will be qualifying for the 2014 Future Stars Camp.
- Juniors will be qualifying for the chance to represent the US at the US Open Taekwondo Championships and to attend the 2014 Future Stars Camp.
- Senior athletes will be qualifying through to the 2015 Team Trials and the chance to represent the US at the 2015 World Taekwondo Championships.
- All athletes must have competed in their State Championships and placed in the top (4) to qualify to the US National Taekwondo Championships
- Any athlete who did not compete in their State Championships has the option to obtain a waiver from any state President to compete in the grassroots division and qualify through to the World Class division at the National Championships. (for Juniors or Seniors or both)
- Athletes must be at least 12 years old as of December 31, 2015 to compete as a Cadet. Athletes must be 15 years old as of December 31, 2015 to compete as a Junior. Athletes must be 17 years old as of December 31, 2105 to compete as a Senior.
2014 - SPARRING
-2014 Senior National Team Selection Procedures
-2014 Senior National Team Trials Wild Card Application
-2014 Youth Olympic Games Selection Procedures
-2014 Junior National Team Selection Procedures
-2014 Cadet National Team Selection Procedures
-2014 Youth Olympic Games Staff Selection Procedures
2014 - POOMSAE
-2014 Poomsae National Team Selection Procedures
2013 - SPARRING
-2012 World Cup Selection Procedures
-2012 Junior National Team Selection Procedures
-2012 Olympic Games Athlete Selection Procedures (amended Oct. 20, 2010)
-USOC letter approving 2012 Olympic Games Staff Selection Procedures
-2012 Olympic Games Additional Officials Selection Procedures
-2012 Olympic Games Coach Selection Procedures
-2012 Olympic Games Team Leader Selection Procedures
-2012 National Team Selection Procedures
-2012 Junior World Championships Selection Procedures
2013 - POOMSAE
2012 - POOMSAE