2012 US Poomsae Free Style: Selection Procedures
@USA_Taekwondo - USAT Facebook
Colorado Springs, CO (Oct. 24, 2012) - USA Taekwondo along with their National Poomsae coaches would like to annouce the posting of its 2012 U.S. National Poomsae - Free Style selection procedures. To view these selection procedures please click here.
USA Taekwondo will conduct a selection process that is open to all USA Taekwondo (USAT) members who meet the age and eligibility requirements for the following Free Style Poomsae division(s):
Mixed Team: Five members (with at least two males and two females) age 14 and up (calendar year)
Additionally, the following requirements must be met for an athlete to be eligible to join the 2012 National Poomsae Team:
- Athlete is a holder of the nationality of the United States of America.
- Athlete is a holder of Taekwondo Dan or Poom certificate issued by the Kukkiwon.
- Athlete is a member of USA Taekwondo in good standing.
- Athlete is at least 14 years of age by December 31, 2012.
- Must have a valid United States passport with 6 months validity.