AMERICAN UNITY INVESTMENTS, INC (AUNI) 2005 - Present
Currently working as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, which is a USA publicly traded Investment Company. The company focuses its activities on facilitating investments in USA from China and helping Chinese companies raise capital from the USA market.
INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC SPORTS FESTIVAL (IEF) 2007 - Present
Mr. Lillieroos is a member of the Standing Committee, which includes 14 ministers of Central China. The Festival has 10 different championships that organize yearly events in China. 1,800 Universities and 60,000 internet café's are taking part in the Festival, and are supported by the International Olympic Committee.
TEXAS WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY 2001- 2005
Worked as the Head Table Tennis Coach. Organized 2 National Collegiate Championships on campus. During his 4 years the program won a total of 16 national titles out of 25 possible.
AMERICAS PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE (2000- 2002)
Technical Officer in charge of developing 19 sports in 33 member nations for Paralympic athletes.
INTERNATIONAL PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE (IPC) (1999 - 2000)
He worked as Director of Sport until the beginning of year 2000, working with all the 23 IPC sports and in charge of setting up the Sport department at the IPC head quarter in Bonn Germany.
INTERNATIONAL PARALYMPIC TABLE TENNIS COMMITTEE (1996 - 2006)
- Chairman of IPTTC, the governing body for Table Tennis for athletes with a disability
- He was Technical Delegate (T.D.) for the 2000 Sydney and 2004 Athens Paralympic Games.
- He was the T. D. for the 1998 World Championships in Paris, and over 30 other tournaments.
USA TABLE TENNIS work experience (1985 - 1999)
USA's Men's Team National coach 1997 - 98
National Coaching development Director from 1996 - 99
- He was the USA national junior development director 1985 - 86.
CONSULTING WORK (1994 - 2005)
- Conducted coaching education courses in USA, Mexico, Taiwan, Bermuda, Malaysia, Norway and South Africa.
- He developed a Sport marketing Program for Mannatech, a nutritional supplement company.
- Developed the Killerspin "extreme table tennis" concept for a large World wide TV audience
- From 1994-99 worked for ASTI on product development and International Marketing and finally sold it off in sections to companies in China and USA.
OLYMPIC MANAGEMENT and North America Experience (1986 - 1996)
In Canada he was hired as High Performance Provincial Coach from 1986-87.
- Won 2 USA titles as Head Coach at Anderson College, SC the first Varsity program in USA.
- Head coach for the 23 players 5 coach 1992 USA Paralympic table tennis team in Barcelona.
- Worked as Mexico's Head Table Tennis coach for the Women's & Men's team from 1992-93.
- Assistant Manager for World Team cup in Atlanta 1995 as the test event for the Olympics.
- Assistant Competition Manager for the 1996 Atlanta Olympic & Paralympic Games.
SWEDEN (Up until 1985)
He learned table tennis in his native Sweden where he:
- Coached the Swedish wheelchair team from 1977 until 1983.
- Head coach at one of the 2 Swedish elite table tennis schools for the best 16-20 year olds.
- He is a retired Lieutenant in the reserves in the Swedish Army a position he held for 20 years.
He graduated in 1994 with a bachelor degree in Business Administration with a focus on Management from University of Central Oklahoma.
Mr. Lillieroos has worked in 36 countries and is fluent in Swedish, English, Spanish, and German, and with some knowledge in Chinese Mandarin and French.