Dear USA Table Tennis Member,
USATT has launched a brand new online membership management system called RailStation. You will now have your own personal membership profile that you can renew and manage online. No more filling out paper membership applications and entry forms and mailing in checks or credit card information. Now you can update your information and pay all in one place.
RailStation is a membership management and event registration system, incorporating the latest Microsoft technologies and best management practices. RailStation is a Microsoft certified and tested system, approved by Microsoft and endorsed by the United States Olympic Committee.
USATT members with a current email on file will be sent instructions on how to log in and activate their account. If you have not provided an email address to USATT or need to update it, please contact Andy Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an email address, you can get one for free through Google, Hotmail or Yahoo. Don’t miss out on these exciting changes and opportunities to join in with other members to find clubs, tournaments and recreational playing opportunities in your local area.
The first part of the system rollout will:
- Allow brand new members to create their accounts in real-time and join USATT.
- Allow existing USATT members to access their accounts, manage their information and renew their memberships online.
- Allow Club Administrators to manage and maintain their club memberships online.
- Allow the USATT office staff to serve the USATT membership more effectively and efficiently.
Memberships processed directly in the system are real-time, allowing members to print out a personalized membership card just seconds after they submit a payment and pay via credit card. Memberships that are processed receive a personalized email receipt with complete transactional details. And members will be able to see their payment history in their profiles.
Please go to this page on USATT’s website: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis/USATT/Join-Today
- Join and Renew Your USATT Membership
- Login to Your USATT Personal Profile & Print Your Membership Card
Subsequent system rollouts will include:
- Online sign-up for tournaments via the Event Schedule page
- Real-time data and drill down ratings. No more waiting until Friday for ratings!
- Match history viewed by event, not just by tournament.
- Finding recreational players and ratings
- Have a friend that isn’t a member but likes to play? The recreational feature will allow them to register as a recreational player member and have a rating and profile without having to play in a tournament.
- And much more.
In an effort to go paperless with your membership process, we encourage you to update your email address on record or get a free email address if you do not have one. There will be a $10 processing fee for all paper renewals and payments processed manually.
USA Table Tennis is excited about this step forward to bring a better experience to you and our organization and to help grow and develop the sport of table tennis in your community.
Chief Operations Officer / Interim CEO