2012 Junior and Cadet Training Camp Bid
2012 National Junior and Cadet Team Training Camp Host City/Club Bid Specifications Sheet - Print out
Event: 2012 USATT Junior and Cadet Team Training Camp
Dates: June 23 - 29, 2012
Venue: (Ideal venue shall have):
- Sufficient space for minimum 12 courts
- Lighting of at least 600 lux (60 lumens/foot candle) over the playing courts
- Wooden floor or floor mat courts
- Air conditioning
- Venue must be exclusive available for National Teams players and coaches only. No other activities to be conducted in the venue during the NT practice time.
- Venue should be available for National Teams minimum 6 hours/day. Estimated practice time 9 am-12 pm; 4-7pm, daily.
- Rent free
- List the hotels or other accommodations in the area including the room cost/day.
- Close proximity to venue (walking distance) or free shuttle service provided to and from the venue/hotel.
- Restaurants or meals options in the vicinity
- Accommodation subsidy (optional but Preferred)
- Sparing partners (optional but preferred)
- ITTF approved tables
- Any additional services or offerings that would help your bid
Deadline to receive the bids is: May 1st, 2012Please submit your bid to Doru Gheorghe at: Doru@usatt.org