Dear Table Tennis Friends,
Hope you are all doing well. It's getting down to the wire on Top Spin's Kickstarter campaign with only 53 hours left!!! Thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far through your donations, posts, emails, and words of encouragement! You've all been amazing. Thank you.
We still need to raise $33K to reach our goal of $75K! We'd love your support now more than ever. As crazy as this whole thing seems, we really believe we can do this.
And find out if we can by joining our Top Spinnathon: 48 Hour Live Webcast Countdown, which begins today!
Here is a rundown of today's webcast schedule (all times PT):
- We'll be streaming Ariel and Lily's training live from the ICC Table Tennis Center! Tune it to watch these Olympians train, submit a question for the girls, or wish them luck in London!
- Join us as we hang out and get some tips from professional ping pong player, Barney Reed!
- San Francisco backers, please come out and be part of our live studio audience!
- Location: Rackspace, 620 Folsom St. Suite 100, SF, CA 94107
Watch the live webcast here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/top-spinnathon
For more information about the schedule, go to: http://www.facebook.com/events/386914784705604/
It's not over yet, we'd still love your help in encouraging folks to support Top Spin!
- Like our Facebook page and invite your friends: facebook.com/topspinmovie
- Follow us on Twitter, share our link and mention us in your tweets: @topspinmovie
- Change your profile picture to our campaign image (see attached)
- Share our link in an email with the subject line: “Help table tennis documentary, Top Spin, come to life!”
- Change your email signature to ours below
Thank you for sticking with us until the end. We are so appreciative of all the love and support we've received.
Donate now! Help us raise $75K by July 19 on Kickstarter!
Top Spin: Ping pong like you've never seen it before!