2013 National Team Trials
San Jose, CaliforniaFeb. 07 - 10, 2013
Please Visit the Official Trials Page.
Qualification Stage - February 7, 2013
If there are too many entries, the qualifications may start on the February 6 in the afternoon.
Trials - February 8-10,2013
2013 National Men and Women’s Team Selection Procedure:
USATT will select the 2013 National Team and World Table Tennis Championships Team as follows:
- US eligible athletes listed among the top 30 in the January, 2013 ITTF World Men and Women
Ranking list will be directly qualified to the Men or Women National/Worlds Teams
- Top finishers at the 2013 National team Trials and eligible to represent USA at the Worlds.
- The size of the Worlds team will be 5 (five) athletes/gender. USATT will fully fund 3 athletes/gender qualified through the above mentioned criteria/order.
- the 4th and 5th athlete/gender will be self-funded.
- the 5th athlete/gender will be coach’s pick.
All selected players must sign the code of conduct before being nominated as National Team members.
For more information contact the Tournament Managers:
Tung Huynh - email@example.com
Stefan Feth - 650-861-1057
Clara Vo - 408-771-7767