Now Hiring a Membership Services Coordinator
Check out the latest opening at USA Synchro!
Member Services Coordinator
US Synchronized Swimming is seeking a Member Services Coordinator. The successful candidate will work very closely with the VP-
Membership and Marketing, USA Synchro staff, committees and volunteers to represent USA Synchro as the main contact for our
members, manage our member’s needs and keeping our members continually updated and informed.
This is a part time position (up to 30 hours/week) based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Answer membership emails and phone calls in a timely manner
- Process membership payments via phone and mail
- Attend to membership questions and issues in a timely manner
- Register swimmers and teams for events via phone and mail
- Responsible for handling club and event insurance documentation
- Update website overall look and content
- Assist staff in management of all social media platforms
- Produce and send monthly e-newsletter to all members
- Create and manage member benefit program
- Update and maintain coach and judge levels and certifications within database
- Organize, coordinate and travel to annual convention meeting
- Manage the online database system
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Experience in membership management, marketing, social media management, or customer service preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer functionality (MS Office and internet/website) and familiarity with database management
- Ability to collaborate and be a positive attribute to the team
- Possess initiative, sense of urgency, creativity and problem solving skills
- Reside or able to relocate to Indianapolis, IN area
The Member Services Coordinator will report to the Executive Director and take direction from/work closely with the Business and
Sport Development Manager.
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume with education, experience and relevant skills, 3 references, and desired salary requirements via TeamWork Online for consideration. (http://usngbjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=68822)
NOTE: Relocation expense assistance is not available for this position.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until a successful candidate is selected. Desired start date is no later than August 4, 2014.