Killman Finishes Fourth in Solo at World University Games
INDIANAPOLIS - 2012 Olympian Mary Killman (Lindenwood/McKinney, Texas) finished fourth in the solo synchronized swimming event Tuesday at the World University Games in Kazan, Russia.
Killman placed fourth in the solo free with 87.710 points. The rising sophomore from Lindenwood University also finished fourth in the solo technical on Friday at 87.300 for 175.010 total points.
Russia’s Svetlana Romashina won gold with 194.520 points. Japan’s Linda Cerruti (177.090) took the bronze.
Killman will next compete in the technical solo at the FINA World Championships in Barcelona, Spain, July 20-24. Rebecca Moody (San Jose, Calif.) of the Santa Clara Aquamaids will take part in the free solo.
For more on the World University Games, visit http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Synchronized-Swimming/Events/2013/July/05/2013-World-University-Games.
The 2013 U.S. World University Games Team includes:
- Madison Crocker (Stanford/Sr./Weston, Conn.)
- Morgan Fuller (Stanford/Sr./Sunnyvale, Calif.)
- Leigh Haldeman (Stanford/Jr./Kenmore, Wash.)
- Megan Hansley (Stanford/Jr./New Canaan, Conn.)
- Mary Killman (Lindenwood/Fr./McKinney, Texas)
- Mariya Koroleva (Stanford/Sr./Walnut Creek, Calif.)
- Michelle Moore (Stanford/Sr./Tonawanda, N.Y.)
- Olivia Morgan (Stanford/Sr./Lafayette, Calif.)
- Rosilyn Tegart (Incarnate Word/Sr./Kamloops, B.C., Canada)
- Evelyna Wang (Stanford/Fr./Los Altos, Calif.)
- Khadija Zanotto (Ohio State/So./Los Gatos, Calif.)