2012 US Olympic Qualification Team Selected
The roster is subject to approval by the U.S. Olympic Committee and qualification for the 2012 Olympic Games in London by Team USA.
The U.S. team will compete in an Olympic Qualification Tournament in London April 18-22, 2012, for a chance to qualify a berth in the team and duet competitions for the 2012 Olympic Games.
The members of the 2012 U.S. Olympic Qualification Synchronized Swimming Team are:
• Megan Hansley (New Canaan, Conn.)
• Mary Killman (McKinney, Texas)
• Mariya Koroleva (Concord, Calif.)
• Michelle Moore (Tonawanda, N.Y.)
• Olivia Morgan (Lafayette, Calif.)
• Leah Pinette (Bristol, Conn.)
• Caitlin Stewart (Huntington Beach, Calif.)
• Michelle Theriault (North Hills, Calif.)
• Alison Williams (Northridge, Calif.)
In addition, Morgan Fuller (Sunnyvale, Calif.) was named an alternate and will train with the team.
USA Synchro is coming off silver-medal victories in team and duet at last month’s Pan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico, under new coach Mayuko “Mayu” Fujiki.
Killman and Koroleva teamed up for the first time to earn their silver medal in duet.
Fujiki was named U.S. National Coach in January 2011 after she helped lead the 2008 Spanish national team to silver medals at the Olympic Games and the 2010 National Team to the overall trophy at the FINA World Trophy.
The athletes were selected after three days of competition at the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials at the Greensboro Aquatic Center.Please contact Dax Lowery at 317-287-9403 for more information concerning the 2011 U.S. National Team.