HOST A CCP COURSE
Below you will find information about hosting a CCP course:
Printable version of the Host Information Sheet.
Download the Host Application.
Obtain and complete the Host Application Form from National Office. The courses are usually conducted over a three-day period, beginning Friday evening and continuing through Sunday afternoon. However, the schedule can be adjusted to cover a full two-day period (Saturday-Sunday).
- Day 1- 6-9:00 p.m.
- Day 2- 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Day 3- 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Please contact the office for a more specific schedule of each course. Site host is responsible for setting schedule and should communicate with Education Director in the event an alternative schedule is needed or to confirm standard schedule is sufficient.
- The course requires the use of a pool and classroom space.
- Pool: Up to 7 hours, one block each day.
- Classroom: Up to 13 hours, near pool if possible.
- Reserve facilities and confirm time schedule.
- Provide hotel and airport information (hotel name, phone, and contact) to National Office for participants and faculty.
- Assist with recruitment of at least 10 participants (Host may qualify for free tuition if course has a minimum of 10 paying participants-- contact Education Director for details).
- Provide demonstrators, with a skill level appropriate to the course level. At least one swimmer per two coaches (one swimmer per one coach preferred).
- Arrange for snacks and meals if restaurants are not in close proximity.
- Reserve and provide specific media, visual aids, and electronics (see application).
USA Synchro Responsibilities:
- Advertise course on USA Synchro website.
- Select and provide qualified and trained faculty (1-2 instructors, will include more if needed).
- Pay the rental fee for the pool and classroom use (if necessary).
- Receive and process registration forms and payment.
- Assemble and deliver materials to participants.
- Distribute the pertinent information regarding housing, directions, etc. to the registrants.