CAMPS, CLINICS & CRITIQUES
2014 West Zone Clinic- December 14-15, 2013
National Team Training Observation and Workshops with Masayo Imura:
December 10-19, 2013
Training Observation and Workshop Registration
Training Observation ONLY Registration
You will receive
- Up to 8 minutes of feedback of your video footage by Sue Nesbitt. This is approximately double the amount of time offered in previous years' critiques (the length of the routine).
- Access to Powerchalk, a web-based video analysis program that can be used in your own club every day at practice. We will use this program with National Teams and the National Team Pipeline Program.
What can be critiqued
- Footage up to 4 minutes (time for an entire routine)
- Examples: full routine, specific portion or lap of a routine, figures, basically feedback on any skill you would like to improve upon. By using Powerchalk, you can select exactly what you want to get feedback on, whether it's from a competition or practice.
- First, sign up for access to Powerchalk. With the USA Synchro discount, this cost ranges from $0-50/year. This will allow you to upload your videos, view critique feedback and use the program for video analysis within your club.
- $15 for each video submitted. You can submit as many as you would like.
Register for a video critique
- You may register for multiple critiques on the same receipt.
- Coming soon
Instructions for video submission upload and submission on Powerchalk