2016 ASA/USA Men's Slow Pitch Super Series
- Teams must play in two or win one of the following ASA/USA tournaments to participate in the Men's Super National Championship.
- The McQuade Tournament will be worth two qualifiers
- Teams may buy into the Super and the "A" National Championship
- Super - $4000 (includes entry fee to Super)
- "A" - $2500 (includes entry fee to "A")
- Money from buy in teams will be distributed evenly to teams that qualify by playing Super/A Events.
- Must show proof of Roster player history from ASA or another organization (current year).
- Participating "A" and "B" teams will receive a berth into their Classes National Championship
- Rosters must be submitted to the ASA/USA National Office prior to team's first event
- ASA/USA Super National Championship
- ASA/USA Men's Class "A" National Championship
- ASA/USA Men's Class "B" National Championship
- Contact Rich Cress (405-425-3442) for questions
|March 19-20||Oklahoma City, OK||Combat Capital City Classic||Rich Cress||405-425-3442||Click Here
|May 6-8||Owatonna, MN||Corky's Early Bird Classic||Loren Dietz||507.456.2618|
|May 20-22||Des Moines, IA||Budweiser Classic||Pat McNulty||515.321.4494|
|May 27-29||Bowling Green, KY||Western KY Memorial Maddness||Brenda Petty||270.779.2689|
|June 24-26||Bismarck, ND||McQuades||Jack Jones||701.426.8700|
|July 30-31||Plano, TX||ASA/USA Softball Qualifier||Dave Devine||817.690.9553||Click Here|
|New Jersey||Information Coming Soon|
|SoCal||Information Coming Soon|