Good Defense Against Identity Theft
Brought to you by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program
As a youth sports coach or administrator, you’re well-known and respected in your community. And not only do a lot of people know your name, but it’s displayed in many public places – putting you at risk for identity theft or fraud. Liberty Mutual Insurance understands just how hard you’ve worked to build up your good name. And how important it is to never lose it. And we’re committed to helping you play superior defense against identity theft.
· A recent study found the number of identity theft victims exceeded 8.1 million in 2010 – nearly 3.5% of the U.S. adult population – with a new identity theft victim every three seconds. According to the same study, restoring your identity can require hundreds of hours and cost $631 annually per fraud victim[i].
· Liberty Mutual Insurance offers optional Identity Fraud Expense Coverage that can easily be added to your Home policy.* With this coverage, you will not only be reimbursed for certain expenses, but also receive personal assistance, should you become a victim of identity theft.
· Our Identity Fraud Crisis Resolution Center can even assign you a counselor advocate to guide you throughout the at-times confusing identity restoration process. This personal assistance can help you save time and money and avoid further aggravation.
· Our Identity Fraud Expense Coverage will provide coverage up to $15,000 per occurrence and $30,000 per policy period for expenses such as approved attorney fees, notary costs, loan application fees and employer-documented lost wages for work time lost meeting with attorneys and law officials, etc. (up to a maximum of $500 per week for 4 weeks)
· This coverage can be added to your Liberty Mutual Insurance Home policy for $35 or less per year. Price may vary by state, and coverage is not available in North Carolina. It’s a small price to pay for a huge piece of financial security.
· Make sure you build the best defense against identity theft. Talk to one of our sales representatives in your community to learn more or call us toll-free at 888-712-2166 to get a free, no-obligation quote today. Or visit us online at LibertyMutual.com or ResponsibleSports.com.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our sales representatives or call 888-712-2166.
*Optional coverage. Subject to applicable deductible, limitations and exclusions. Not available in North Carolina.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance