The Smart Play for Retirement
Brought to you by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program
As a teacher and coach, you work hard for your money. And when it comes to planning for retirement, you want to make the same smart, strategic decisions that create positive outcomes in the classroom and youth sports. Liberty Mutual Insurance and Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston understand how hard you work to plan and save for your retirement. And we’re committed to helping you make the smartest decisions possible to secure your future.
· Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company, offers a variety of fixed deferred annuities to help you smartly save for your retirement – while avoiding risky investments tied to the fickle and often volatile stock market.
· You purchase a fixed deferred annuity with either a single payment or a series of payments. Your money earns interest at a fixed rate – a rate that will never drop below a minimum rate guaranteed by the issuing company.
· Meanwhile, your money grows tax deferred – meaning you don’t pay taxes on your earnings until you withdraw money from your annuity. The taxes you would normally pay on interest earnings stay in your annuity and earn interest, compounding your gains to help the value of your account grow faster.
· Many annuities provide access to your money through penalty-free withdrawals. And when you choose, you can turn the value of your annuity into a stream of income that will last as long as you do. 1
· To best meet your individual wants and needs, Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston offer a variety of fixed deferred annuity products. You can learn more about fixed deferred annuities, and find the ideal fit for you, at LibertyMutual.com/life-insurance/annuities. A graphical breakdown of annuity products is also available here.
· Make sure you game plan properly for your retirement. Talk to one of our licensed agents in your community to learn more or call us toll-free at 888-712-2166 to get a free, no-obligation quote today. Or visit us online at LibertyMutual.com, ResponsibleSports.com or LibertyMutual.com/life-insurance/annuities.
1. Withdrawals are subject to tax on any gain in the contract and, if taken before age 59 ½ may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty. In addition, withdrawals will reduce the death benefit and account value. Clients should consult a tax advisor.
Life insurance and annuities are issued by Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company. Product availability may vary by state. Features and benefits may vary based on state approval. Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company