Get Home Field Advantage With Liberty Mutual Insurance
You’re proud of your budding softball star. And you know full well that learning and evolving as a player today means diligent practice, training and playing.
Until a ball shatters your kitchen window and the game turns costly, that is.
Liberty Mutual Insurance understands the challenges that can trip you up on and off the field.
All of us at Liberty Mutual are deeply invested in helping people live safer, more secure lives. As the third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S., we understand that when it comes to responsibility, it’s important that we all keep a clean sheet.
Protect Home Field.
With a home insurance policy from Liberty Mutual Insurance, you could be protected against random softball mishap – plus a whole lot more.
Not only will a home policy with us protect you and your home against a broken window, but it covers other structures on your property – such as a garage or tool shed – against loss from fire, lightning, hail, windstorms, theft and vandalism. Our home policy even protects you against frozen plumbing, air conditioning or automatic fire-sprinkler system, or of a household appliance.
A home policy with Liberty Mutual also includes Liability, which means that if that broken glass accidently injures one of your softball star’s teammates, we will defend any claims against you and pay those claims up to your policy limits. We’ll also pay for reasonable and necessary medical expenses up to the limit you purchased – regardless of whose fault the injury is.
Even More Coverage.
With home insurance you always have the opportunity to make tactical adjustments. If you want expanded coverage and better benefits – including additional coverage for unforeseen costs when rebuilding your home or replacing personal property – you can purchase Home Protector Plus™.
This valuable program provides you with the full replacement cost for your belongings, additional living expenses while your home is being repaired and more. It is an optional coverage not available in all states and is subject to applicable deductible, policy terms and conditions.
You can also add our Extra Coverage for Valuables program if you own certain high-value items such as jewelry, art or sophisticated camera equipment.
And since we know that every home is different, Liberty Mutual provides coverages that are tailored to your needs so that you, your family and your home are properly protected at a price point that also makes you feel secure.
At Liberty Mutual our goal is to provide you with the right coverages and services at a fair price. In addition to a potential discount through your employer or professional association, you could score more savings beyond our already competitive home insurance rates from several angles:
· Multi-Policy Discount: This applies when you insure both your home and car with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
· Exclusive Group Savings: If you’re a member or employee of any of the 14,000 -plus employers, groups, credit unions or alumni associations within our affinity program, you could be eligible for exclusive group savings.*
· Protective Devices Discount: If you install smoke alarms, deadbolts, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, burglar alarms or sprinklers, you’ll receive a discount.
· Newly Purchased Home Discount: If your home purchase closes within 60 days of the policy effective date, you’ll receive a discount.
· New/Renovated Home Discount: Get a discount if your home is less than 13 years old or was recently renovated.
Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten, not all applicants may qualify.
The descriptions of coverages and programs are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult a sales representative.
A Lot In Play.
In softball, every player is unique. And no two games are exactly alike. The same goes for homes –and home insurance quotes.
When shopping for home insurance quotes, keep the following factors in mind:
· If you already have a policy it helps to review your current coverage, limits and deductible amounts.
· You may want to use your existing figures, or our convenient Home Coverage Calculator. Either way, make sure your home insurance quotes compare similar amounts of coverage.
· A key factor in home insurance quotes is the estimated cost of replacing your house. This means the cost of replacing the structure (minus land value) and is not the same as your home’s current tax assessment or market value.
· Inflation and availability of materials can impact replacement cost. Liberty Mutual Insurance quotes are designed to capture the current value of your home based on the information you provide.
Here is your shot. Get a home insurance quote by visiting LibertyMutual.com, calling us toll-free at 1-888-712-2166 or meeting with one of our sales representatives in your community.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states.
For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our sales representatives or call 888-712-2166.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance