Brought to you by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program
Liberty Mutual Insurance understands the responsibility that comes with being a softball parent. And we’re committed to helping you always get home safely.
- A standard auto insurance policy with Liberty Mutual covers a lot – including liability, collision and personal injury protection. And when you add our optional 24-Hour Roadside Assistance coverage, you’ll never have to worry about being stranded. From a jump start to a tow, 24-Hour Roadside Assistance will get you and the whole club moving again – at any time of day or night.
- With 24-Hour Roadside Assistance coverage, you can call our dedicated number anytime, anywhere, and receive roadside assistance. This coverage requires purchase of towing and labor coverage, and is subject to applicable limits.
- When you add our optional Unlimited Rental Coverage, we’ll pay your rental car costs for as long as it takes to repair your vehicle. You must purchase this coverage and elect to have your vehicle repaired at a Liberty Mutual-approved facility and allow us to arrange for the rental car. * Program availability varies by state and daily limits apply.
- If your automobile is totaled in the accident, Liberty Mutual’s optional Better Car Replacement™ coverage will give you the money to replace your totaled vehicle with an automobile that is one model year newer and has 15,000 less miles on it.*
- To ensure maximum safety and peace of mind, we also offer an umbrella policy that extends your coverage even further. It’s a small price to pay for a whole lot of peace of mind on the road.
- Make sure you don’t get stranded on your way home. Talk to one of our licensed sales representatives in your community or call us toll-free at 888-712-2166 to learn more and get a free, no-obligation quote today. Or visit us online at LibertyMutual.com or ResponsibleSports.com.
*Liberty Mutual approved facility not required in the state of New York
**Optional coverage. Applies to a covered total loss. Deductible applies. Does not apply to leased vehicles and motorcycles. Not available in NC.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our sales representatives or call 888-712-2166.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company