- Athletes Roller Skating Hall Of Fame
- Coaches Hall Of Fame
- USARS Hall Of Fame For Distinguished Service
- USOC Olympian Athletes Of The Year
- USOC Coach Of The Year
- USARS Hockey Player Of The Year
- USARS Speed Skater Of The Year
- Dennis R. Snead Award
- USARS Figure Skater Of The Year
- Elmer Ringeisen Sportsmanship Award
- Gordon B. "Budd" Van Roekel Lifetime Service Award
- USARS Hockey Achievement Award
- M.M. Shattuck Distinguished Service Award
- Meritorious Service Awards
- President's Award
- CHARLES WAHLIG MEMORIAL USARS Life Membership
- USARS Presidents
- USARS Team Leader Reference Section
- MARIE WALKER AWARD FOR FIGURE SKATING
- BILLY SISSON AWARD FOR BALL RINK HOCKEY
- GEORGE PICKARD AWARD FOR INLINE ROLLER HOCKEY
- USARS INLINE HOCKEY PLAYER OF THE YEAR
- USARS RINK BALL HOCKEY PLAYER OF THE YEAR
- USOC DEVELOPMENTAL COACH
- USOC VOLUNTEER COACH OF THE YEAR
- BALL HOCKEY ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- USA Roller Sports Roller Derby Player of the Year Award
USARS HALL OF FAME FOR DISTINGUISHED SERVICE TO COMPETITIVE ROLLER SKATING - 2/27/94
The USARS Hall of Fame for Distinguished Service to Competitive Roller Skating shall honor those individuals who have made exceptional contributions of talent and effort over an established period of time to help with the organization and success of competitive roller skating in the United States. Through their efforts they have materially influenced and enriched the sport. Should a candidate's contributions to roller skating not have been previously widely understood or acknowledged, there must be clear evidence of such activity over a protracted period of service.
1. The individual's contribution to the sport of roller skating as an administrator/official must be measurable, significant and noteworthy.
2. The accumulated efforts of the individual must be predominantly positive, working on behalf of the national organization and for the progress of the sport, nation-wide.
3. The candidate for the Hall of Fame must have selflessly devoted his efforts to the sport and the organization and not for personal gain or self aggrandizement.
4. Eligibility for induction into the USARS Hall of Fame for Distinguished Service to Competitive Roller Skating shall be considered on the basis of distinguished service in this Hall of Fame category and shall not preclude anyone previously inducted in the Hall of Fame as an athlete or coach.
5. The USARS Hall of Fame for Distinguished Service will be open to all individuals who have contributed to the advancement of the sport of roller skating in the United States, either affiliated with USARS or with other organizations outside of USARS, provided their actions are verifiable and benefit the sport.
6. No annual specification is established on a maximum or minimum number of enrollments for the Distinguished Service Hall of Fame. Initial enrollment will begin in 1994 with examination of the era 1937-60; 1995 will consider the era 1961-72 (incorporation of USARS); and 1996 will bring installation up to date. From 1997 onward, nominations will be as required.
The USARS Hall of Fame Committee shall be responsible for nomination of candidates for Distinguished Service to Competitive Roller Skating according to established Hall of Fame procedures.
Past inductees are:
2012 (77 total)
Tom Lorenz, Lincoln Nebraska
Larry Loomis, Lincoln, Nebraska
2011 (75 total)
Brad Bradner of Orlando, Florida
2010 (74 total)
Walter Frazier, Litchfield, Illinois
Bob Lim, Rocklin, California
2009 (72 total)
Rick Heard, Santa Ana, California
2008 (None Inducted in 2008)
2007 (71 total)
Lori and Elvis Brandon, Hermitage, Tennessee
Gloria Manning, Miami, Florida
2006 (69 total)
Jim Ball, South Gate, California
2005 (68 total)
Jack Becker, Seabrook, Maryland
Lloyd Kennedy, Fresno, California
2004 None inducted
2003 (66 total)
James Jost, East Troy, Wisconsin- Hardball Hockey
Olga Soto, Lincoln, Nebraska
2002 (64 total)
John and Linda McNeel, Tracy, California - Ball Hockey
Annelle Anderson, Fort Worth, Texas - Artistic
Gary Hendrickson, Cumberland, Maryland - Ball Hockey
Richard Miller, San Diego, California - Artistic
2001 (59 total)
Rick and Jan Porter, Cheyenne, Wyoming - Speed
Al Caprara, Avon Lake, Ohio - Artistic
Ernie & Janet Palm, West Babylon, New York - Artistic
2000 - None Inducted
Larry Pep Manganello, Tampa, Florida - Speed
Doug Breniser, Detroit, Michigan/Las Vegas, Nevada - Artistic
Bud and Shirley Engle, Cleveland, Ohio - Artistic
George Kolibaba, Milwaukie, Oregon - Speed
1998 - (49)
Charles Kirchner, Deptford, New Jersey
Sue Dooley, Dover, Delaware
Tommy Andrew, Redwood City, California
Dennis King, Puyallup, Washington
1997 - (45)
Billy Chew, Walnut Creek, California
Chester Fried, South River, New Jersey
Dale Pritchard, Milwaukie, Oregon
1996 - (42)
Gene Cox, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Robbie Cox, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
John Gustafson, Auburn, Washington
Randall Harbuck, DuQuoin, Illinois
Jim Huffman, Omaha, Nebraska
Dr. Scott Kleiman, Austell, Georgia
Robert Labriola, Fountain Valley, California
Ted Leineke, Orlando, Florida
Paul McNeil, Boston, Massachusetts
John Milligan, El Paso, Texas
James Pollard, Redwood City, California
Bill Sisson, Lubbock, Texas
Dennis and Boots Snead, Greensboro, No. Carolina
Charles Wahlig, Wilmington, Delaware
Dominic Cangelosi, Burbank, California
Harry Ball, South Gate, California
1995 - (26)
Bert and Lynn Anselmi, Pontiac, Michigan
Gary Castro, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Herb and Marge Eng,, Detroit, Michigan/Lincoln, Nebraska
Marian McCormick, San Diego, California
Tony and Caroline Mirelli, Memphis, Tennessee
Al Nicol, Redwood City, California
George Pickard, Lincoln, Nebraska
Elmer Ringeisen, San Diego, California
Arlis Snyder, Euless, Texas
Joe Spillman, San Antonio, Texas
Gordon "Budd" Van Roekel, Santa Ana, California
Marie Walker, Groton, Connecticut
1994 - (11)
George Apdale, Richmond Hill, N.Y.
Frank Bartik, Newark, N.J.
Victor J. Brown, Newark ,N.J.
William T. "Pop" Brown, Seattle, Wash.
Fred Freeman, Boston, Mass.
William Gilhart, Summit, N.J.
Robert Irwin, Chicago, Ill.
Ed and Elsie Kempf, Middletown, Ohio
Fred Martin, Detroit, Mich.
Joe Nazzaro, Sr., Atherton, Calif.
M.M. "Red" Shattuck, Redwood City, Calif.