- Coaching Program Information and Certification Levels
- Elite Coaches Listing
- Background Checks
- Speed Skating Coaches Regional Representative
- USARS Speed Skating Program Change Process
- USOC Coaching Ethics Code
- World Speed Team Apprentice Coach
- World Speed Team Apprentice Manager
- Star Patch Program
- Olympic Coach E-Magazine
Approved by Board Motion 24, 10/6/07
Position open to individuals interested in becoming World Team Managers, who are willing and able to attend team residency and the World Championships at their own expense.
Applicants must be members in good standing of USARS and provide verification of a minimum of 5 years involvement with speed skating. This position assists with direction and coordination of team logistics, records and compiles team training data and provides general support for the world team staff and skaters. Basic computer skills are required. Certified Coaches credentials are not required for this position.
Interested individuals must submit a resume to the National Office for consideration by the Speed Committee by January 1 of the skating season if they wish to participate with the Team USA to be selected at the next Outdoor National Championships.