USA Roller Sports
- Coaching and Coaching Certification Levels
- Coaching Program Information
- Elite Coaches Listing
- Background Checks
- Speed Skating Coaches Regional Representative
- USARS Speed Skating Program Change Process
- USOC Coaching Ethics Code
- World Speed Team Apprentice Coach
- World Speed Team Apprentice Manager
- Star Patch Program
- Olympic Coach E-Magazine
Approved by USARS Board - October 2007
Position open to individuals interested in becoming World Team Coaches, who are willing and able to attend team residency and the World Championships at their own expense.
Applicants must be members in good standing of USARS and provide verification of a minimum of 5 years involvement as a certified speed coach. This position assists with direction and coordination of team logistics, records and compiles team training data and provides general support for the world team staff and skaters. Must hold Certified Coaches Credentials at SC3 level or higher. Must have experience working banked track clinics as a leader or volunteer coach.
Interested individuals must submit a resume to the National Office for consideration by the Speed Committee by January 1 of the skating season if they wish to participate with Team USA to be selected at the next Outdoor Championships.