USA Roller Sports
- Coaching Program Information and Certification Levels
- Elite Coaches Listing
- Background Checks
- Speed Skating Coaches Regional Representative
- USARS Speed Skating Program Change Process
- USOC Coaching Ethics Code
- World Speed Team Apprentice Coach
- World Speed Team Apprentice Manager
- Star Patch Program
- Olympic Coach E-Magazine
Effective November 26, 2012, the USA Roller Sports Board of Directors approved the following:
- Require all USARS Member Coaches to have a background check through the USOC endorsed program used by USA Roller sports, NSCI (National Center for Safety Initiatives), at the time of their membership application (first time or renewal).
USA Roller Sports is proud to announce a working partnership with National Center for Safety Initiatives through which we will engage in a comprehensive background screening program.
USA Roller Sports has taken important steps to ensure the highest level of safety within our programs. One of these steps is the implementation of a standardized approach to background screening through the National Center for Safety Initiatives. This includes a comprehensive background screening using the Center's Check it TwiceTM product and a simple "Red Light/Green Light" clearance report issued in accordance with the Recommended Guidelines® published by the National Council of Youth Sports. This is part of a national movement towards the standardization of safety programs for youth-serving organizations in this country.
USA Roller Sports has worked with National Center for Safety Initiatives to ensure that this process is convenient, secure and confidential.
"Red Light/Green Light" Results will be sent to USA Roller Sports. National Center for Safety Initiatives will contact you directly if there are any questions, problems or issues related to your specific information.
If you have any questions, contact USA Roller Sports.
Jane Wojnarowsky (Figure Skating) Ricci Porter (Speed Skating)
402-483-7551 extension 12 402-483-7551 extension 14