Divisional Applications Mandatory for All Teams
Off Season Paperwork Divisional Applications and Rule Changes
Posted: May 05, 2014 6:22PM; Updated: May 05, 2014 6:26PM
are required to complete the Divisional Application Form
(previously known as Team Commitment Form) for the 2014-2015 season. This form is due by June 1, 2014. This early due date will enable your team and your Member Organization staff to better plan for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. Please read page 1of the documents which details the process and fill out pages 2 and 3 in their entirety.
Please note that this is a Divisional Application, subject to approval by your Member Organization staff and the NCRHA. Note also the appeals process, which is documented on page 1.
If you, the team representative, are going to be unavailable during the dates listed on page 1 of the document, please provide another responsible team member's contact information.
Thank you very much for your attention to this process, and please complete the form and return via email to your Member Organization staff by the due date, June 1, 2014. If you do not know your Member Organization's email address, it is listed on page 1 of the Divisional Application.
If you have any questions, please contact your Member Organization Director, or the NCRHA at ED@ncrha.org.
LEAGUE OPERATIONS/PLAYING RULES CHANGES
The time has come for all players, coaches, fans, or other party, to submit their great ideas! This is the time for you to propose changes to Playing Rules, League Operations, Uniform Requirements, and more!
The NCRHA Documents that are up for revision include the NCRHA Rulebook, NCRHA League Operations Manual, and NCRHA Bylaws. All three documents are posted on www.NCRHA.org
under Registration, Documents.
All proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
- Send an email to the NCRHA Board of Directors at: BOD@ncrha.org
- Include your full name and your affiliation with your collegiate team or other affiliation.
- Proposal must use the NCRHA Rule Change Template, which is available at www.NCRHA.org under Registration, Documents or follow this link: http://ncrha.org/pps-medias/20076.doc.
- Include your full proposal, containing the text that currently exists, your proposed text, and the reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. If it is a new rule, please submit proposed text and reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. Include as much detail/rationale as possible.
- All proposals must be received by May 22, 2014 by midnight Pacific time.
We hope to hear from many of you. The league documents mentioned above will be revised and published prior to the start of the 2014-2015 season.
If you have any questions, please contact the NCRHA at ED@ncrha.org