Official Hotel Partner--Hilton HHonors
Giving it 110% can save you up to 15%. We are excited to announce that Hilton HHonorsTM is helping USA Racquetball athletes, coaches, friends and family save up to 15% on their next stay at any of the 3,750 hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Enjoy the flexibility of staying at any Waldorf Astoria® Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton®, Homewood Suites by Hilton®, Home2 Suites by Hilton® and Hilton Grand Vacations®.
Book now at HHonors.com/teamusastays
Official Health Insurance Partner--Getinsured.com
Getinsured.com is pleased to be the exclusive health insurance partner to USA Racquetball members. Compare plans and save money with our expert guidance. Please contact one of our licensed experts for a free health insurance quote by calling 866-708-8466 or feel free to browse plans online at https://www.getinsured.com/USARacquetball We look forward to assisting you.
Official Insurance Partner--Aflac
USA Racquetball is making Aflac's accident, cancer, and dental insurance policies available for members. Aflac offers a distinct type of protection. Unlike major medical health insurance, we pay you (unless otherwise assigned) not the doctor or hospital. You control the cash benefits and spend them as you like to help with financial challenges an accident or illness could have to your standard of living.
Over 40 million people worldwide have chosen Aflac because of our commitment to providing customers with the confidence that comes from knowing they have assistance in being prepared for whatever life may bring.
These insurance policies are offered to members of USA Racquetball. If you are not a USAR member, you may also contact your Aflac agent Kelli Holt firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit www.aflac.com
Official Moving Partner--Allied Moving Benefits
Moving or refinancing this year? Benefits available to USRA members through the Allied Moving Benefits program can save you thousands of dollars on professional moving, real estate and mortgage services, while guaranteeing you world class service from the industry’s top providers. You can access these benefits through the USRA’s Allied Moving Benefits website athttp://usra.myhomebenefits.com, or call toll free 866-577-7304 to speak to an Allied Moving Benefits representative. Whether you use one service or all three, as a USRA member the savings and benefits are available to you. If you would like more information, about the benefits, download and view this printable pdf document.
Allied Moving Benefits
Official Car Rental Partner--Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Enterprise is an extended family of more than 65,000; a world-class company with homegrown roots. Through tremendous leadership and the entrepreneurial spirit of employees, Enterprise built the largest rental car company in North America — customer by customer, car by car from the ground up. But their goal has never been to be the biggest; but simply work hard to be the best. USA Racquetball members receive a discount on Enterprise rentals. For reservations visit www.enterprise.com and provide member savings number 50C0261. Or click on the Enterprise logo to be taken directly to the site with the discount code already entered.
Official Airline Partner--United Airlines
United is the perfect choice for travel and operates more than 3,600 flights a day. USA Racquetball members receive a discount on United Airlines. For reservations call 1-800-841-0460 and provide membership account number ZNY2915496.
Official Cruise Partner--Cruise One
We are pleased to offer you Cruise Perks, a new way to receive great rates and value added amenities on cruise vacations. Members, family and friends can save from 10% to 60% on leading cruise lines like Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Cunard, NCL, Princess, Carnival and Holland America. For reservations call 1-888-824-7447 and speak with Rosemarie Benderoth or click hereto visit the website.
Top 10 Player Benefits
- Included in national ranking system based on matches played and skill level vs. opponents.
- Opportunity to review all matches played; opponents’ skill levels; and ranking and movement within ranking system over 13-month period.
- Racquetball magazine, published 4 times per year.
- E-Newsletter published 8 times per year.
- Opportunity to qualify for junior and collegiate scholarships.
- Eligible to participate in any of over 450 sanctioned events.
- Members receive 10% off all items listed on USAR merchandise site.
- Option to secure UMB/USAR Visa Card (receives 10% off entry to all national events).
- Car rental, airline and hotel discounts.
- Secondary accident insurance that limits cost of out-of-pocket expense for medical coverage if injured at event.
The Role of the National Governing Body: USA Racquetball
Club and Grassroots Level
- Consults to venues (clubs, universities, YMCAs, etc.) relative to maintaining courts and offering racquetball as a viable fitness choice.
- Creates and maintains the rules and regulations of the sport.
- Develops standards for racquetball products (e.g. eye guards, racquets and balls) and enforces the standards.
- Collects and disseminates information (e.g. demographics, fitness facts, fitness norms research).
- Provides certification and continuing education for instructors.
- Protects sponsors, event directors, and club owners by providing liability and participant insurance accompanied by risk management information and guidelines.
- Provides leadership and guidance in assisting state associations with local development and promotions.
- Tracks and monitors records, and maintains the archives chronicling the history of the sport.
- Develops processes and mechanisms to ensure current and future financial stability (e.g. USAR Foundation).
- Provides mechanisms (e.g. portable court, TV, on-line broadcasting, website) to bring the sport to the general population.
Top 10 Club Sanctioning Benefits
- General aggregate per event liability coverage of $4,000.000. ?
- Secondary accident medical insurance for all current USA Racquetball members.
- Sanctioned events listed on the tournament calendar in Racquetball magazine.
- Sanctioned events listed on the on-line tournament calendar and on the Racquetball Events page.
- Usage of the most advanced tournament management software in the sport to organize and run events.
- Weekend exclusivity for events as defined by state association.
- On-line verification of membership status and immediate event results/ranking information for participants.
- Availability of marketing information (demographics, fitness facts, etc.) to assist with club promotions.
- Opportunity to utilize league management system to assist with league organization, communication and results.
- Event assistance and support from both the state association and national office.
Elite and National Level
- Provides competitive opportunities for all ages and levels of play (e.g. junior, collegiate, seniors, masters)
- Administrates formation and promotion of national teams (junior and adult).
- Guarantees participation at international events (e.g. World Games, World Championships, Pan American Games, Pan American Championships).
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of development from junior to elite player.
- Creates scholarship opportunities to encourage and assist athletes with higher education.
- Maintains a drug-free environment for competitive play.
- Recognizes outstanding achievement within the sport (Hall of Fame, Age group and Elite athlete recognition).
- Fosters and maintains a leadership position within the international community.