New to Racquetball?
To play a game of racquetball you only need a few things to get started. Most racquetball equipment and accessories can be purchased separately or starter kits can be purchased for about $30 from a club pro shop or sporting goods retail store.
- Racquet (Cost anywhere from $20-$200, depends on budget, and willingness to pay for feel and technology.)
- Eyewear (Recommended and important, helps reduce the risk of injury if you are hit in the eye.)
- Ball (Balls come in different colors such as blue, green, lavender and black. Any color will do.)
- Glove. (Optional, this will help you keep a firm grip on the racquet during those fast rallies.)
- Shoes (Any type of indoor court or tennis shoe, there are shoes designed specifically for racquetball.)
For more information on how to play, tips from the pro's, video instruction and more visit Racquetball University online.