Be part of the Team behind the Team!
Support the U.S. Adult and Junior National Teams with a tax-deductible contribution today. Your support is vital to the players and coaches as they prepare to represent the United States in international competition. Funds are primarily used for travel expenses, entry fees and training.
2014 donations made to the TEAM USA CHALLENGE of $100 or more will be DOUBLED by the below group of generous Team Benefactors who have each pledged up to $2,500 to support the cause. With your support, the USA Racquetball family can raise more than $25,000 for the Teams!
Inaugural TEAM USA CHALLENGE Benefactors
Steve & Rosanna Czarnecki
Cheryl Kirk & Kit Lawson
Eric & Lydia Muller
For the first time under the TEAM USA CHALLENGE, donations will be used to support direct travel costs of U.S. Junior National Team members attending the Junior World Championships!
- Donors of $100 or more will receive a Bag Tag and Team USA Rolls T-shirt.
- Donors of $250 or more will also receive a Bag Tag and Team USA Uniform Crew.
- Donors of $500 or more will also receive a Bag Tag and Team USA Pullover.
- Donors of $1,000 or more will also receive a Bag Tag and Team USA Podium Jacket.
- All donors will be recognized in USA Racquetball Communications.
Pan American Sports Organization (PASO) Sports Festival (Guadalajara, Mexico) - August 2-8, 2014
IRF World Junior Championships (Cali, Colombia) - October 19-25, 2014