New Office Personnel
I am pleased to announce that Penny Warren has joined us as a part-time administrative assistant. Penny has a degree in Physical Education and brings a wealth of experience from working at the USOC for the past 11 years. She has served in athlete services, as the administrative assistant in the Sport Partnership division, and as assistant to the athlete ombudsman. Below are a few of her notable experiences.
- Served as one of the liaisons for the USOC to the AAC from 2002 through 2006
- Assisted with organizing the Athlete Summit events prior to the Salt Lake Games
- Worked the 2004 Athens Olympic Games
- Worked the 2006 Torino Paralymic Games
- Worked the 2007 World University Games in Bangkok
- Facilitated all facets of the USOC's Athlete Support program in Sport Partnerships 2000-2007
- Assisted athletes with grievances and USADA issues
Also joining us for the fall semester is Lindsey Zastrow. Lindsey is in her senior year at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs working on her B.S. in Sports Management with an area of emphasis in international business. She has previously worked with USA Taekwondo, USA Fencing, USA Wrestling, the USAFA Athletic Department, the Mountain West Conference and the Sport Accord in Denver. Lindsey coaches a local softball team and is an avid golfer. Lindsey will work across of broad spectrum of projects during her time with Pentathlon.
Please give both Penny and Lindsey a warm welcome to the Pentathlon community.