Join USA Judo as an Individual, Family or Life Member
USA Judo Individual Membership Form
Family Membership Form
All American Membership Program Form
Individual members of USA Judo support the sport at all levels. Individual members also are automatically members of the state group through which they are registered.
Individual Membership provides the following advantages:
- Protection of amateur standing in all tournaments that USA Judo sanctions in the United States.
- Ability to participate in any USA Judo-sanctioned event in the U.S. for which he/she is qualified. This includes clinics and training camps. Furthermore, all National tournaments sanctioned by either USJF and USJA are open to qualified USA Judo members.
- Opportunity to represent the USA at the Pan American Games, Pan American Championships, World Championships, select international competitions and the Olympic Games!
- Participation in International Judo Exchange Programs.
- Members-only USA Judo Web site
- Electronic members-only newsletter
- Hotel and other travel discounts for members only
- One million dollar liability insurance coaches or officials at sanctioned events or scheduled training sessions. No deductible.
- Excess Accident Medical Insurance for any injury occurring at a sanctioned event or scheduled training session. Membership includes a $25,000 medical insurance policy with a $2,500 deductible. "Excess" coverage means that it goes into effect after any other health insurance you might have.
- Membership in your state judo organization. Through the state organizations, members can participate in their State Judo Government, subject to each state's by-laws. Members may serve on National Committees, and run for National-elected office.
USA Judo Club Membership Application
Life Membership Application
USA Judo athletes receive 100% of the amount given for Life Member dues. None of the money is used for fundraising or administration costs. It's all invested and the interest and dividends are used for scholarships. It's the best, safest investment you can make that directly benefits the athletes.
Life members do not have to pay the full membership fee at once-you can choose to pay on a payment schedule, for as little as $25 each month. And it means so much to the athletes it helps. In many cases, it makes the difference of whether or not they can continue training.
| USA JUDO Business Cards (MEMBERS ONLY):