MOVE, LEARN & DISCOVER
Olympic Day is less than 100 days away! Get ready to move, learn and discover with the USOC & the World as we commemorate the birth of the modern Olympic Games. When Olympic Day was created in 1894, only nine National Olympic Committees took part in the celebration. Now over 160 countries participate in this celebration and international effort to promote fitness and well-being as well as the Olympic Values.
Hosting an Olympic Day event at your organization will expose young people to Olympic Sports they may have been unaware of. If you have an event happening within the month of June, you can tag Olympic Day to it!
There are no minimum attendance requirements to host an Olympic Day event. Once you commit to an event, the USOC will provide you with a toolkit, Olympic Day flag, tattoos, to assist in the execution of your event. Events in the past have included 3k walks/runs, torch relays to kickoff events, as well as obstacle courses with cones, hula hoops, and ladders.
Registering your organization to host an Olympic Day event is easy & free!
For more event ideas, click here. If you have any additional questions about Olympic Day, email us at OlympicDay@usoc.org.
Host Registration for 2014 Olympic Day
Would you like to host a 2014 Olym style="color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none;" pic Day event at your organization? Register for a chance to take part in the celebration by following these easy steps:
- To register as a host, click on the Host Registration button located above.
- Click on the Host button to begin the registration process.
- Enter all your contact information by filling in the fields.
- When prompted, read and agree with the Hosting Agreement.
- You will be able to review and make any edits to the information that you have provided in the following screen.
- Once you submit all your information, an email notification will be sent to your email account with the information you have provided.
- Notifications will be sent to your email when an athlete registers for your event. *
*Please note that an athlete is not guaranteed for all events.