USA Field Hockey
You Go Girl is a USA Field Hockey initiative that will introduce field hockey to young women and girls, ages 10-18, in non-traditional or at-risk communities with the help of NCAA student-athletes.
This mentorship program takes place after school at selected local community organizations (YMCA, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.) and schools. Ten NCAA field hockey teams will be selected to implement the program in their communities throughout the spring and summer. At the conclusion of You Go Girl, each participant will be invited for trial into USA Field Hockey’s Futures Program.
Get excited and get involved! You Go Girl is an amazing for your team to give back to the game and your community this spring!
- A great way to grow the game
- Become a mentor to girls in your local community
- Help to build a stronger and healthier generation
- Earn community service hours
- Equipment and curriculum provided
- Grand prize to the University with the most hours
View Larger Map