USA Field Hockey Looks to Fill Open Position
Open Membership and Events Coordinator Position
Colorado Springs, Colo. - March 18, 2014 - USA Field Hockey seeks a Membership and Events Coordinator for hire immediately. Read below for more information about the position and how to apply.
Reports to: Membership and Events Manager
Summary: The Membership and Events Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative assistance to Membership and Events department. Primary emphasis on providing USA Field Hockey members great value for their membership to include valuable membership benefits, premier events and excellent customer service.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to all customer inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Responsible for fulfillment of all membership benefits including insurance, magazine, membership cards, rule books and others.
- Helps maintain an accurate membership database and provides reports when needed.
- Assist with data entry and other duties as needed within membership and events operations.
- Provides event support including membership verification, roster submission, event surveys and other activities for selected USA Field Hockey national, regional and sanctioned events.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure department operations run smoothly.
- 4-year college degree in sport management, business administration or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Outlook.
- Ability to concurrently manage several high-priority programs.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with the flexibility, ability, and tact to work with a variety of clients and people (including volunteers) to accomplish tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge in sport of field hockey preferred.
- Experience working in a National Governing Body preferred.
- Experience using Webpoint a strong plus.
Compensation and Benefits: Full time position located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Comprehensive benefits package included. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, click here.