USA Field Hockey Weekly Report Special Report
USA Field Hockey Weekly Report - Special Report for December 6, 2013
Tomorrow is the FINAL DAY to purchase tickets to our inaugural USA Field Hockey Winter Ball. How often will you be able to receive first-hand insights and opportunities to exclusive events and places where Olympic athletes train on a regular basis? Join us for a meet-and-greet with members of the U.S. Women’s National Team along with Head Women’s Coach, Craig Parnham and U.S. Men’s Head Coach, Chris Clements. Here are a few of the many exciting events that will take place during our Winter Ball! Please note that tickets include a cocktail hour, a three-course meal, open bar (beer and wine) and a special USA Field Hockey keepsake.
- Personal tours of the Home of Hockey by members of the Women’s National Team
- A formal sit-down dinner with coaches, staff and National team members
- A special video of the “Road to Rio” which outlines all accomplishments of the year ranging from youth development and play to highlights from our national teams on the international stage
- Premiere silent-auction items with a chance to win the opportunities to individually connect and train with members of our Women’s National Team
- Wine, Dine and Celebrate with friends and fans of our field hockey community
During this Holiday season, we hope that you will think about the impact field hockey has made in your life and share your stories and experiences with other Hockey-Heads! Come Celebrate with us! We look forward to seeing you!
For more information and to purchase your tickets, please visit: https://webpoint.usfieldhockey.com/wp15/Events2/ViewEvt.wp?EventID=261291.
Late Show with David Letterman: “This year Thanksgiving and the first day of Hanukkah were on the same day. I'm no theologian, but I think what that means is eight days of leftovers.”
Have a great weekend!!
USA Field Hockey