USA Field Hockey
USA Field Hockey Joins Forces With Two USOC Sponsors
USA Field Hockey joins forces with two USOC sponsors, 24 Hour Fitness and United Airlines. Both are proven supporters of the Olympic movement and have levied their support to USA Field Hockey that passes along benefits directly to USA Field Hockey members.
24 Hour Fitness is dedicated to help people change their lives through fitness. USA Field Hockey is proud to offer a partnership with a fitness leader as we strive to help our members live and achieve a healthy lifestyle. When you sign up for a membership with 24 Hour Fitness clicking from the USA FH website, 10% of every purchase goes to directly supporting our Olympic bound athletes. There is a $0 sign up fee and monthly dues vary depending on club and location. 24 Hour Fitness Clubs span across 17 states in the USA and are popping up on the East Coast. Don't hesitate to do something good for yourself and help USA Field Hockey at the same time! Sign up now!
United Airlines, a proud Team USA partner for over 30 years, is extending travel discounts* to USA Field Hockey members. Members can book discounted travel to USA Field Hockey events by using discount code 563EA on united.com/usoc or by calling the dedicated Olympic Desk at 1-800-841-0460 1-800-841-0460.
Current events that are eligible for discount on United Airlines are:
- National Hockey Festival - Phoenix, AZ - November 25-28, 2010
- Disney Field Hockey Showcase - Orlando, FL Feb. 9-13, 2011
- National Indoor Tournament (U19) - Richmond, VA March 4-6, 2011
- National Indoor Tournament (U14 & U16) - Virginia Beach, VA, March 11-13, 2011
- National Futures Championship - Virginia Beach, VA June 24-30, 2011 Discounts range from 5% - 15% and are based on booking class, destination, season and time of purchase.
If you have questions on either of these programs please contact, Christine Battcock at firstname.lastname@example.org.