USA Field Hockey
Athletes Advisory Council Selections AnnouncedUSA Field Hockey today announced the election of five new members to the association’s Athlete’s Advisory Council (AAC).
The five selections are:
• Will Holt, forward and current member of the Men’s National Team and Junior National Squad,
• Ryan Langford, defender and member of the Men’s National Team, Under-21 Squad, and Junior National Squad from 1991 to 2001,
• Carrie Lingo, midfielder and current member of the Women’s National Team,
• Carla Tagliente, forward and Women’s National Team member from 1997-2003,
• Jason Wellings, goalkeeper and current member of the Men’s National Team.
Athlete’s Advisory Council members have the opportunity to serve on the US Field Hockey Association Board of Directors and provide the viewpoints of the organization’s athletes.
To be eligible for the AAC, an individual must either have represented the United States in major international competition in the past 10 years or have competed in the association’s National Championships as an athlete within the last two years.