National Field Hockey Day
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Not only is it nearly field hockey season, it’s also time to for National Field Hockey Day! For our second year, USA Field Hockey would like to invite you to celebrate this special day in your community.
Some Ways To Celebrate
Invite neighbors, family, and friends to watch you play
• Host a youth or boys clinic with your team
• Umpire or coach for the first time
• Host an equipment drive for a community or team in need
• Get creative with signs, t-shirts and headbands
• Submit your “old school” photos for Throwback Thursday (September 12th)
• Support Grow the Game programs and initiatives
How To Let Us Know
Send an e-mail (email@example.com)
• Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to post photos and updates of National Field Hockey Day activities
• Biggest Celebration (Most People)
• Most Unique/Creative
Submitting #TBT Photos
Please e-mail your favorite ‘old school’ field hockey photos to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, September 12 at 8:00am (Eastern Standard Time). You can also participate with your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by using @USAFieldHockey #NFHDayTBT. Click here to see some of last year’s submissions.
USA Field Hockey invites you to download and customize the National Field Hockey Day logo with your city and state!
Make National Field Hockey Day t-shirts, stickers, buttons and more!
Download the customizable version (.jpeg) (.pdf) of the National Field Hockey Day logo by clicking here.