Actual or perceived incidents of sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse, bullying, harassment, or hazing, as defined in the USA Curling SafeSport Handbook, at USCA events or when perpetrated by individuals certified as coaches, instructors, ice makers, or officials, must be reported to USA Curling through one of the following methods:
(1) Completing the online reporting document - click here.
(2) Emailing details to SafeSport@usacurl.org
(3) Phoning (888) CURLERS (287-5377) and speaking to a designated SafeSport coordinator (SafeSport coordinators include the Chief Operating Officer, Growth & Development Manager, and Event Services Manager)
While USA Curling will accept an anonymous complaint, it is strongly encouraged that the following information be included in all reports:
- Name and contact information of complainant
- Type of misconduct alleged
- Name(s) of individuals(s) who allegedly committed the misconduct
- Name(s) of victim(s) of the alleged misconduct
- Approximate date, time, and location the alleged misconduct was committed
- Names of other individuals who might have information regarding the alleged misconduct
- Reasons suggesting that the misconduct has occurred
More information about reporting can be found in the USA Curling SafeSport Handbook.