High Performance Program and fundraising highlight upcoming webinar
Dear USCA member,
You are invited to participate in a USCA Transition Webinar to learn more about the USA Curling High Performance Program for 2014-15 and the organization’s fundraising efforts. The webinar will address topics including:
• High Performance Plan as presented to the U.S. Olympic Committee
• New High Performance Program athlete selection process
• Fundraising efforts for High Performance and Member Development programs
• Updates on transition process and Member Assembly
The webinar will be hosted by USCA President David Carlson. Speakers will include Interim CEO Rick Patzke, HP Director Derek Brown, and Fundraising Manager Michelle Schleibaum. Following the presentation, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions. The webinar will take place Monday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time, and is expected to last approximately one hour.
Directions for participation in the webinar:
Please register early and follow the directions below for checking your computer’s compatibility to avoid last-minute technical difficulties.
- To participate in the webinar on June 16, you will need to click on the registration link here. Please consider registering early to minimize technical difficulties (registration is possible from now until the webinar).
- Once you register, you will receive an email from AnyMeeting.com confirming your registration (check your spam folder if you do not receive this.) On the bottom of that email, you will see the following question: "Have you taken the system test?" Make sure that your computer is ready to go by taking the test.
- Please check to make sure your system is compatible prior to the meeting in case you need to download anything additional for optimal performance.
Questions about this webinar can be directed to USCA President Dave Carlson, at email@example.com, or Kim Nawyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. The recorded webinar will be posted to the USA Curling website here.