There are many factors that contribute to club growth, including recruiting and retention efforts, internal and external communication, and the business structure of the club. Below you will find the start of a growing library of resources that existing clubs can reference in their efforts to strengthen their organizations.
With the surge in interest we expect to see surrounding the 2014 Olympic Winter Games, the following materials provide examples of club training programs designed for new curlers. Clubs are encouraged to submit additional program information used in their clubs as examples from which others can learn. Materials can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open House Instructor Guide – Madison Curling Club
Learn to Curl Classes:
- Two Hour Learn to Curl -- Nutmeg Curling Club
- Two Hour Learn to Curl – University of Notre Dame
- Two Week Learn to Curl – Madison Curling Club
- Three Week Instructional League – Potomac Curling Club
- Five Week Instructional League – Potomac Curling Club
- Seven Week Instructional League – Utica Curling Club
- Instructor Guide for Seven Week Instructional League – Utica Curling Club