|Occupation:||Commercial banker with Bank of America|
|Education:||Bachelor's degree from Bowling Green State University|
|Family:||Married to Ann Swisshelm|
|Year started curling:||1978|
- USA Curling Board of Directors since 2009
- U.S. Club National Championships: 2016 (silver), 2013 (silver), 2005 (champion)
- U.S. National Championships: 2006 (8th), 2003 (quarterfinalist), 2002 (quarterfinalist), 2001, 2000, 1999 (quarterfinalist), 1998
- Men's Second Chance: 2004, 2001 (qualified to Nationals), 1997
- Mixed National Championship: 2001
- U.S. Junior Nationals: 1988 (semifinalist), 1986, 1984
- Illinois State Men's Champion: 2016, 2013, 2005
About Sean Silver:
Curls out of: Exmoor Curling Club
Curling start: "I was taught to curl by my father, Dick Silver, in Rochester, N.Y. For more than 20 years, I had the privilege of playing with my father in more bonspiels than I can recall, from Seattle to Newfoundland. Prior to him passing away, he coached my team to a memorable quarterfinal finish at the 1999 Men's National Championship in Duluth."
Most memorable curling experience: "While I have had many memorable curling experiences, the most meaningful moments have been watching my wife, Ann Swisshelm, represent the USA at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi and 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City."