|Teammates||Jamie Sinclair, Becca Hamilton, Tabitha Peterson|
|Year started curling||2000
- World Women's Championship: 2015 (10th), 2014 (6th as alternate for Allison Pottinger)
- World Junior Championships: 2011 (5th), 2010 (bronze), 2009 (5th)
- U.S. National Championships: 2015 (bronze), 2014 (champion), 2013 (8th), 2012 (7th), 2007 (4th)
- U.S. Junior National Championships: 2012 (bronze), 2011 (champion), 2010 (champion), 2009 (champion), 2008 (runner-up), 2006 (semifinalist)
- Wisconsin Junior Playdowns: 2012 (runner-up), 2011 (champion)
- Minnesota Junior Playdowns: 2010 (champion), 2009 (champion), 2008 (champion), 2007 (runner-up), 2006 (champion), 2005 (3rd), 2004 (4th)
- Ann Brown Sportsmanship Award, Nationals: 2012
Curls out of: St. Paul Curling Club
Curling start: "My grandfather was a big curler in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, but my mom and her sisters never got into it. Then seven years ago my mom's friend told her how she loved curling and so she took our whole family down to the curling club to throw some rocks. Eventually we all grew to love it."
What she enjoys most about the sport: "I enjoy traveling to bonspiels and playing against people of all ages. I also love talking about curling to all my friends and learning how clueless they are about the game."
Career goals: "My career goal is to go into the health care field."
Offbeat curling experience: "When I was 8 years old I was at junior curling and I thought I was really cool because it was my first time using a slider. I was messing around and showing off and then I fell on my chin. I had to go to the ER and ended up having 11 stitches."
Something unique: "My brother, sister and I all have the same initials, TSP. There are three of us and three teaspoons equals one tablespoon. I can also jump over my own foot."