||Scott Edie, Conor Mulvey, Jennifer Kungle
||Charrissa Lin, Karen Walker, Nicole Vassar
||July 23, 1979, in Marshfield, Wis.
||Silver Spring, Md.
||Research associate, Center for Workforce Studies, American Psychological Association
||Engaged to Conor Mulvey
|Year started curling
||5 feet, 6 inches
||Bachelor's degree in German Literature from the University of Wisconsin-Madison (2001); master's degree in applied positive psychology, University of Pennsylvania (2008)
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 2009
- U.S. National Championships: 2009, 2006 (5th)
- U.S. Mixed National Championships: 2006 (runner-up), 2004
- GNCC Mixed Championship: 2007 (champion, played as alternate), 2006 (champion), 2004 (runner-up)
- Rothorn Cup in Lenzerheide, Switzerland: 2000 (3rd with a team from Dusseldorf, Germany)
- National College Tournament: 1999 (runner-up)
About Tanya Jacobsen:
Curls out of: Potomac Curling Club, Laurel, Md.