|Occupation||Student at Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wis.|
|Year started curling||2000
- World Junior Championships: 2016 (silver), 2013 (7th), 2012 (5th)
- Youth Olympic Games: 2012 (5th)
- U.S. Junior National Championships: 2016 (champion), 2015 (runner-up), 2014 (3rd), 2013 (champion), 2012 (champion), 2011 (silver), 2010 (4th)
- U.S. National Championships: 2016 (4th), 2015 (7th)
- 2013 World Junior Championships Sportsmanship Award
- Winter World University Games: 2013 (5th)
- GNCC Junior Playdowns: 2012 (champion), 2011 (runner-up), 2010 (champion)
Curls out of: Kettle Moraine CC, Hartland, Wis.
Curling start: My parents discovered the sport through a colleague and were instantaneously hooked. Next thing they knew I was born, so I was going to have curling in my life no matter what because they started me on the ice in a car seat.
Best advice he's received: Play like you are number 1, but train like you are number 2.
Earliest curling memory: Playing in my first Little Rocker Bonspiel at Broomstones Curling Club in Massachusetts where I had been placed with three kids I had never met before. It just so happens several years later we met again and became teammates for three years and went to Jr. Nationals twice so far.