- World Senior Championships: 2003 (silver medalist)
- U.S. Senior Nationals: 2003 (champion)
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials- Curling: 2005 (5th), 1987 (3rd)
- U.S. National Mixed Championships: 1980, '82 (champion both years)
- U.S. National Championships: 2015 (9th), 2014 (10th), 2006 (9th), 2005 (5th), 1996 (2nd), 1995 (5th), 1994 (champion), 1993 (champion), 1988 (3rd), 1986 (3rd), 1983 (5th), 1981 (3rd), 1979 (champion)
- World Curling Championships: 2010 (4th, as alternate for Pete Fenson), 1979 (5th), 1993 (3rd), 1994 (5th)
- Inducted into the USCA Hall of Fame in 2007
About Mark Haluptzok:
In his own words: I started curling in a curling family - dad, mom and older brother. It was where we went two nights a week and many weekends.
Hobbies: Fishing, golf
Other favorite sports: Golf and fishing
Can't live without: Ice cream
What I like about the sport: The people you meet and get to know; the exercise: mental and physical; the travel; and the chance to compete.